Depending on the circumstances, the tenants should firstly be contacted to advise of the situation and why you wish for them to leave the property. If communicating with the tenants does not resolve the issue, then an appropriate form or notice should be served on the tenants.

Legal advice should be taken as soon as possible to assist with ensuring the correct notice is served and if necessary, commence possession proceedings in the County Court.