Legal services for you and your family
Personal injury compensation claims

Slips and Trips

PM Law offer a No Success Fee Deductions Service for this type of Personal Injury case.   More

Have you suffered a trip, slip or fall on a public highway or in a public place?

The Council is under a duty to maintain pavements and public highways for public use. Many serious injuries, particularly fractures, can arise from failure to fulfil that duty.  Circumstances include:

  • Falling due to a defective pavement
  • Injuries to motorists, cyclists and motorcyclists due to potholes in the road
  • Tripping over raised paving stones or missing kerbstone

How much compensation can I expect for my injuries?

Although the amount of compensation for each injury varies dramatically, we can give you an approximate estimate of the amounts that are commonly awarded for different types of injury. Simply enter your details into the Compensation Calculator on this page for an instant compensation estimate.

We can help you…

PM Law have a specialist personal injury department based at our Sheffield office which deals with trip and slip cases and have many years experience in representing clients against local authorities and negligent third parties.

If you are unsure of your claim rights and need further help and advice, please contact our friendly, experienced personal injury team. Call us today or simply complete the enquiry form on this page and one of our experienced claims advisors will call you back to discuss your accident.


No Success Fee Deductions Service

Keep 100% of your compensation. To find out more visit our No Deductions page, or to contact us about this service, just click the buttons above.

Skip to content