Legal services for you and your family
Personal injury compensation claims

Accidents in the Defective Premises of Others

Have you had an accident on someone else’s property?

If you or a member of your family has been injured whilst on someone else’s property, you may be able to claim compensation.

Under the Occupiers’ Liability Act 1957 those in occupation or control of premises must take reasonable care as is reasonable in the circumstances to see that any visitor will be reasonably safe.

Claims under the Occupiers’ Liability Act include:

  • Slipping on spilt product in a supermarket
  • Tripping over a raised floorboard
  • Slipping on the wet floor of a building open to the public
  • Injured by a sharp item protruding from a shelf or wall

 We can help…

If you or your family have suffered an injury on someone else’s premises contact our team of personal injury specialists on 0114 296 5444 or get in touch via the contact form on this page.

Share this here:
Skip to content